To start a free one-month PhotoEntry trial, simply email us with the following information:
- Your club or society name
- Your name
- Your email address
The trial will normally be setup within a day, and is not limited in any way. The trial runs on the live production system, so if you decide to continue to a full subscription all of your data will still be there.
We suggest that you start with a dummy competition, and try running that with a few users. After that you may wish to define a real competition and run that during the trial.
You may like to have your club's logo on the screens. If so just supply us a logo image. It should:
- Be GIF, JPEG or PNG format
- Have minimal white space around it (PhotoEntry adds some padding)
- Be either square-ish and 100 pixels high, or wider and 60-80 pixels high
- Be as compact as possible (don't use high JPEG quality) - try to aim for less than 20KB
There are quite a few configuration options, and we are happy to review and advise on your settings before you let users onto the system.
Note: Please do not request a trial if you are an individual wanting to enter competitions run by a club using PhotoEntry. You must approach the club directly for this.