PhotoEntry is a subscription based web application for managing photography competitions.
Most photographic clubs and societies run competitions, and the problems trying to collect entries from members are legendary. Things such as:
- Wrong number of entries submitted
- Incorrect image sizing or colour space
- Incorrect image naming
- Confirming that entries have been received
- Missing emails
Even when those are all sorted out, there can still be a lot of work to be done:
- Loading the entries into projection software
- Recording of scores
- Publishing results to members
- Publishing high-scoring images on your website
- Calculating series results
PhotoEntry solves all of these problems and more, making life far easier for both members and competition secretaries.
A free one-month trial is available.